We were probably slightly too excited this week that our brand spanking new Chilly’s water bottles turned up this week (happy dances and squealing happened) and are now available for you to buy online! They are all beautifully branded with our Final Straw Solent logo. We are also absolutely thrilled that two local organisations, Portsmouth Water and Postcode Publications, have sponsored the bottles which allows us to offer them to you at nearly cost price! When they are gone, they are gone – and you won’t find proper Chilly’s bottles elsewhere for less. All the money raised from sales are being plunged back into our community and schools outreach programme, which is brilliant.
Look at them, they look awesome! So go on, get your bottle while you can. And if you need some reasons:
- According to this report on the parliament.uk website, 7.7 billion single-use plastic water bottles are used and thrown away every year in the UK! And we only recycle 57% of the total 13 billion plastic bottles used each year in the UK.
- Chilly’s bottles are awesome. Here’s the low down:
- 24 HOURS COLD: Ice-cold drinks for up to 24 hours, no matter the outside temperature, thanks to advanced double-walled vacuum insulation
- 12 HOURS HOT: Keep your hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours
- LEAK PROOF, SWEAT FREE: The airtight screw top lid prevents soaked bags and accidental spills. The vacuum insulation means your bottle will remain condensation free
- QUALITY MATERIALS, BPA FREE: Inside and outside walls are made from durable, high-grade 304 stainless steel. Your drink remains untainted
- The 500ml bottle measures 26cm x 7cm. The 750ml bottle measures 30cm x 7.6cm
Thank you so much!