We are so excited to have some incredible prizes lined up for our first-ever charity raffle! We have had some absolutely brilliant prizes donated by local businesses and we are so grateful for their support. If you would like to take part in our raffle, just head over to our raffle website here and get involved! https://go.eventgroovefundraising.com/fsf-raffle/
There are various options for how many tickets you would like to buy – check them out on the Eventgroove website (link above).
You could win a fabulous Fatstick Paddleboard Package worth £599, some stylish Waterhaul sunglasses, a beautiful and unique cabinet from Boogaloo Boutique and much more – the full list is below!
All the money raised from the raffle will go towards continuing our work to protect the marine environment from pollution through public beach cleans, educational work in schools and the community, and working with businesses. Your entry really can help make a difference for our tireless campaigning, and we are so grateful for your support!
List of Prizes!
Check out this list of fantastic prizes lined up already – and watch this space as we are adding more all the time!
|Paddleboard Package||Fatstick Boards|
|A beautiful upcycled cabinet||Boogaloo Boutique|
|Quob Farm Experience x2||Quob Farm|
|Bee Artwork||Andy & Rachael|
|Serious Tissues Starter Pack||Serious Tissues|
|FSF goodie bag||FSF|
|100 hour pass||Coworking Emsworth|
|Dinner for two||Bluebell Inn Emsworth|
|Beer Box||Fallen Acorn|
|1 night’s stay in a Campervan||Elite Campers|
|1 night’s stay in a Shepherds Hut||Our Back Garden|
|Mermaid Gin Gift Box||Isle of Wight Distillery|
|A pair of Waterhaul sunglasses||Waterhaul|
|Hamper – biscuits, smoked salmon, shortbread, mint tea||Summerdown Mint Company,|
New Forest Shortbread, Any Fish, Katie’s Bakes
|Beach Plastic Inspired Artwork||Seachange Designs by Kate|
|Card Deck & 30 Mins Coaching||Amie Crews Coaching|
|Some Fatface Clothing||Fatface Foundation|
|Glass Bluebell Artwork||artworkstudiouk|
|Piece of Jewellery||Shingle Shed Jewellery|
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by the Final Straw Foundation (FSF). Monies raised by this raffle will support the services and activities of FSF, a charity registered in England, number 1191500.
Eligibility to enter.
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (FSF staff members and their immediate families are excluded from the draw). No tickets can be sold to, or on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 years old. The Charity reserves the right to carry out age verification checks. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. Entry costs £10 per 10 entries (minimum). There is no limit on the number of tickets purchased.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will be held on 22nd April to celebrate Earth Day. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw you must buy a ticket via the ‘eventgroove’ website – https://go.eventgroovefundraising.com/fsf-raffle
9. FSF will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prizes include, but are not limited to, a Fatsticks Paddleboard, Mermaid Gin Gift Set, an overnight stay in a campervan from Elite Campers, Dinner for 2 at the Bluebell Pub Emsworth, 100 hours of desk space at Coworking Emsworth and a luxury hamper. There will be many more prizes on offer. All prizes are listed on the ‘eventgroove’ website above.
11. FSF use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winners will be drawn at random through the Eventgroove automated software.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of FSF regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The draw will be aired live on the FSF social media channels on 22nd April 2023 (Time TBC)
17. The winners will be announced by ticket number and first name during the live draw but we reserve the right to use your name in subsequent social media posts.
17. FSF will attempt to contact the winner by email or phone up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails / calls notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and FSF reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner
Receipt of the prize
19. Large prizes will need to be collected in person by the winner at an agreed date and time. Smaller prizes can be delivered at cost to FSF.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by FSF for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their name to any other prize draw participants if requested via FSF.
23. An announcement of the winner’s names will be made via FSF social media channels and website.
Limitation of Liability
25. FSF does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that FSF does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. FSF does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. FSF reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
29. The Final Straw Foundation is licenced to carry out this raffle with permission from the local authority, Havant Borough Council, reference SL231.
30. Final Straw Foundation is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.